3.733 Hungarian fonts? experiences with software? (67)

Fri, 10 Nov 89 22:17:52 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 733. Friday, 10 Nov 1989.

(1) Date: Thu, 9 Nov 89 21:27:00 EST (19 lines)
From: Robert Kirsner <IDT1RSK@OAC.UCLA.EDU>
Subject: Hungarian fonts again

(2) Date: Fri, 10 Nov 89 12:34:42 CST (27 lines)
From: "Michael S. Hart" <HART@UIUCVME>
Subject: Review of Wordcruncher-type programs and machine
readable texts

Date: Thu, 9 Nov 89 21:27:00 EST
From: Robert Kirsner <IDT1RSK@OAC.UCLA.EDU>

Dear Humanist,

I have been asked by a colleague to *re-ask* a question once posed
earlier to the Group Mind, namely whether there exists a HUNGARIAN FONT
program for the MacIntosh. The colleague in question is presently
learning MICROSOFT WORD, so the font would have to be compatible with
that program.

This time it would be especially nice of the program mimicked the
keyboard layout of a bona fide Hungarian typewriter.

I would be grateful for any information.
Cordially,
Robert Kirsner
IDT1RSK@UCLAMVS.BITNET