3.742 nuclear fiction (31)

Sun, 12 Nov 89 17:30:43 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 742. Sunday, 12 Nov 1989.

Date: Sun, 12 Nov 89 03:27:00 EST
From: Michel LENOBLE <LENOBLEM@CC.UMONTREAL.CA>
Subject: RE: 3.683 nuclear fiction? (34)

I have one suggestion for a novel about troubles in an
atomic plant. You should look up in an anthology of Dutch or
Flemish literature the novel named ''Het gevaar''. It has been
translated into french for sure. The french title is ''Le danger'' and
was most probably translated it, I mean into english as well: propbably
under the title ''The danger''. I read it 18 years ago but am not sure
of the author's name. He was belgian and if I remember well was born
in the Antwerp region. The book was probably publish around 1960.
If my neurones still work properly, I would say that the name of the author
could be Van de Loo. (no garantee). Sorry I can't be moreprecise
since my bookshelf is 5000km away from where I am living now.
Let me know whether you found anything.

Yours,

Michel Lenoble
E-mail LenobleM@cc.umontreal.ca