3.744 various (131)

Tue, 14 Nov 89 20:31:22 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 744. Tuesday, 14 Nov 1989.

(1) Date: Mon, 13 Nov 89 20:54:00 EST (20 lines)
From: <BCJ@PSUVM>
Subject: Collation programs

(2) Date: Tue, 14 Nov 89 09:28:29 EST (19 lines)
From: elli@wjh12.harvard.edu (Elli Mylonas)
Subject: Re: 3.718 markup issues (66)

(3) Date: Mon, 13 Nov 89 13:31 EDT (23 lines)
From: RAPOPORT@MCMASTER
Subject: Hungarian Fonts

(4) Date: Mon, 13 Nov 89 04:54:40 EST (40 lines)
From: BRODY Florian <U3011VAA@AWIUNI11>
Subject: Re: 3.726 CD-ROM drives (26)

Date: Mon, 13 Nov 89 20:54:00 EST
From: <BCJ@PSUVM>

We posted Tom Benson's note about collating two texts on our depart-
mental list, L-ENGL. One of our subscribers replied with the following
note.... -- Kevin Berland