3.751 fonts (45)

Wed, 15 Nov 89 21:04:17 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 751. Wednesday, 15 Nov 1989.

(1) Date: Tue, 14 Nov 89 20:08 EST (17 lines)
From: <BURT@BRANDEIS>
Subject: Soviet Georgian fonts for the Macintosh

(2) Date: Wed, 15 Nov 89 14:27:04 EST (8 lines)
From: Joseph Raben <JQRBH@CUNYVM>
Subject: Re: 3.747 queries (124)

Date: Tue, 14 Nov 89 20:08 EST
From: <BURT@BRANDEIS>

Stephen Miller of the Oxford University Computing Service asked for
information about fonts for the Soviet Georgian alphabet. There are
a number of fonts for the Mac available in that alphabet. Further
information can be sought from the author:
Daniel Levy
6248 Adobe Circle Road South
Irvine, CA USA
92715

Mr. Levy has made available, for some price I don't remember, a package
of fonts called "MACKARTULI". I have seen output from Mr. Levy's fonts, and
it is quite pretty. I haven't used them, however.