3.763 supporting the humanists, cont. (126)

Sun, 19 Nov 89 22:36:59 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 763. Sunday, 19 Nov 1989.

(1) Date: Fri, 17 Nov 89 01:04:39 EST (19 lines)
From: "James H. Coombs" <JAZBO@BROWNVM>
Subject: Re: user-support

(2) Date: Fri, 17 Nov 89 13:21 EDT (59 lines)
From: <S_RICHMOND@UTOROISE>
Subject: COMPUTER SUPPORT PERSONNEL AND ACADEMIA

(3) Date: Fri, 17 Nov 89 13:19:00 EST (24 lines)
From: KESSLER <IME9JFK@OAC.UCLA.EDU>
Subject: Re: 3.749 support of humanities computing, cont. (55)

Date: Fri, 17 Nov 89 01:04:39 EST
From: "James H. Coombs" <JAZBO@BROWNVM>

I have only scanned the postings on this topic. I have some experience in
this area, however, so I will offer my perspective.

Stand up and be free.

The decision is yours.

--Dr. Jim

Dr. James H. Coombs
Senior Software Engineer, Research
Institute for Research in Information and Scholarship (IRIS)
Brown University, Box 1946
Providence, RI 02912
jazbo@brownvm.bitnet