3.787 Paradigma? Austrian e-mail? CD-ROMs? (71)

Mon, 27 Nov 89 21:38:10 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 787. Monday, 27 Nov 1989.

(1) Date: Mon, 27 Nov 89 17:54:13 EST (17 lines)
From: "John J Hughes" <XB.J24@STANFORD.BITNET>
Subject: Paradigma

(2) Date: Mon, 27 Nov 89 20:39:33 EST (8 lines)
From: Stephen Clausing <SCLAUS@YALEVM>
Subject: Bitnet in Austria

(3) Date: Mon, 27 Nov 89 11:32:37 EST (21 lines)
From: RGLYNN@VAX.OXFORD.AC.UK
Subject: CD-ROM usage in N. America?

Date: Mon, 27 Nov 89 17:54:13 EST
From: "John J Hughes" <XB.J24@STANFORD.BITNET>

Dear Fellow HUMANISTS,

I am trying to obtain a copy of a program called PARADIGMA to
review in the _Bits & Bytes Review_. This program allows users to
make systematic changes in text files.

I would greatly appreciate receiving an e-mail address, a
physical mailing address, or a phone number.

John

[NB: I am circulating in another note information about Paradigma
fished out of Humanist itself. By the way, I strongly recommend
keeping a copy of all Humanist (12Mb) on your fixed disk with a
quick searching program like Gofer or the public-domain Look.
A real word-hoard, Humanist. --W.M.]