3.795 e-Shaw? litcrit on VAX? (55)

Tue, 28 Nov 89 23:16:30 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 795. Tuesday, 28 Nov 1989.

(1) Date: Tue, 28 Nov 89 00:16:28 EST (8 lines)
From: agassi <AGASSI@YORKVM1>
Subject: e-Shaw?

(2) Date: Tue, 28 Nov 89 12:05 EST (12 lines)
From: THEALLDF@TrentU.CA
Subject: Shaw Electric Text

(3) Date: Tue, 28 Nov 89 11:43 EDT (10 lines)
From: The Man with the Plan <KEHANDLEY@AMHERST>
Subject: VAX/VMS software for literary analysis?

Date: Tue, 28 Nov 89 00:16:28 EST
From: agassi <AGASSI@YORKVM1>

Does anyone know if there is any (e-)concordance for Bernard Shaw's works?
I will be grateful for any information enabling me to locate a forgotten
reference to clouds and clocks in his works.
Thanks in advance,
Joseph Agassi at yorkvm1