3.826 Greek civ? MIDI lab? Greek font? (73)

Tue, 5 Dec 89 19:55:09 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 826. Tuesday, 5 Dec 1989.

(1) Date: Mon, 04 Dec 89 21:15:24 EST (7 lines)
From: Harold Wilson <HSW100U@ODUVM>
Subject: Greek Civ.

(2) Date: Tue, 5 Dec 89 15:58 EST (14 lines)
From: RAPOPORT@MCMASTER
Subject: KEYBOARD MUSIC LABS

(3) Date: Tue, 5 Dec 89 16:11:35 EST (27 lines)
From: "John J Hughes" <XB.J24@STANFORD.BITNET>

Date: Mon, 04 Dec 89 21:15:24 EST
From: Harold Wilson <HSW100U@ODUVM>

There have been several allusions of late to a Greek civilization
database (probably built for a hypercard enviroment - not TLG) at a cost
of $2 million by Massachusetts schools. Is there an address available
for information?