3.856 e-texts of the Romantic poets (46)

Mon, 18 Dec 89 08:17:48 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 856. Monday, 18 Dec 1989.

Date: Sat, 16 Dec 89 16:08:52 MST
From: "DAvid S. Miall" <USERMIAL@UALTAMTS.BITNET>
Subject: Romantics texts

In answer to Paul Jones, I have some Romantics texts, most from the
Oxford Text Archive. They are:

Coleridge, Complete Poetry (OUP edition)
Keats, Complete Poetry (Stillinger edition)
Lyrical Ballads 1798 (Oxford's was incomplete,
but I have now completed it, mainly by
adding in the 1798 version of 'The Mariner'
Coleridge, Notebooks Vols 1-3 (and this one cannot be
obtained except with permission from Princeton UP)
Shelley, Prometheus Unbound (OUP edition)

Oxford also have Blake, Songs of Innocence and Experience

In addition I have a selected Shelley which I scanned in myself, then
added Prometheus Unbound from Oxford.

All these I coded to work with WordCruncher (they mostly come with
OCP codings). I can't pass on copies except for the Shelley, of
course, unless permission is obtained from Oxford (and assuming you
wanted WordCruncher versions). Oxford can be reached at:
lou@vax.ox.ac.uk (Lou Burnard).

I am also anxious to obtain more texts in this area, so would also
like to know if there are other texts besides these, including
critical prose, letters, etc. I'm particularly interested in
obtaining The Prelude for my current research.

David S. Miall 403-434 7416 (home)
551 Education South
University of Alberta email: usermial@ualtamts.ca
Edmonton,