3.857 Bitnet success? IPA on Macs? NB 4.0? (67)

Mon, 18 Dec 89 08:19:20 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 857. Monday, 18 Dec 1989.

(1) Date: Fri, 15 Dec 89 07:35:13 MST (14 lines)
From: "R. Jones" <JONES@BYUVM>
Subject: BITNET Success Stories

(2) Date: Fri, 15 Dec 89 13:36:16 PST (16 lines)
From: cbf%faulhaber.Berkeley.EDU@jade.berkeley.edu (Charles Faulhaber)
Subject: Teaching IPA using a Mac

(3) Date: Fri, 15 Dec 89 13:56:48 EST (12 lines)
From: JODONNEL@PENNSAS
Subject: NB 4.0, etc.

Date: Fri, 15 Dec 89 07:35:13 MST
From: "R. Jones" <JONES@BYUVM>

In my MLA presentation on BITNET I would like to cite examples of how
the use of BITNET has been a valuable tool for humanists in their
research and instruction. If anyone has any unusually interesting
experiences I would appreciate hearing about them. Also, any
personal comments about the unique nature of BITNET as a communications
tool would be helpful.

Randall Jones
Brigham Young University
JONES@BYUVM