3.971 software to be reviewed; ISO standards (85)

Mon, 29 Jan 90 19:50:08 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 971. Monday, 29 Jan 1990.

(1) Date: Sun, 28 Jan 90 23:25:15 EST (29 lines)
From: "John J Hughes" <XB.J24@STANFORD.BITNET>
SUBJECT: Programs for Bits & Bytes Review

(2) Date: Sat, 18 Nov 89 10:14:11 MET (37 lines)
From: Harry Gaylord <galiard@gufalet.uucp>
Subject: iso

Date: Sun, 28 Jan 90 23:25:15 EST
From: "John J Hughes" <XB.J24@STANFORD.BITNET>
SUBJECT: Programs for Bits & Bytes Review

Dear HUMANISTs,

As you see, use, hear about, or read about software or hardware
that you would like to see reviewed in the BITS & BYTES REVIEW,
please drop me a line on BITNET and let me know:

(1) The name of the program or hardware,
(2) What computer it runs on or is used with,
(3) And the phone number or address of the company that
manufactures the program.

The BITS & BYTES REVIEW reviews commercial and noncommercial
programs for Macintoshes and IBM compatibles.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

John J. Hughes
Editor & Publisher