3.1037 e-Tennyson, e-Browning (74)

Mon, 12 Feb 90 21:45:50 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 1037. Monday, 12 Feb 1990.

(1) Date: Sat, 10 Feb 90 08:33:53 EST (17 lines)
From: "R.J. Shroyer" <66_443@uwovax.uwo.ca>
Subject: Re: 3.1030 e-Tennyson, Browning? audio input? (55)

(2) Date: Mon, 12 Feb 90 14:17 GMT (42 lines)
From: Oxford Text Archive <ARCHIVE@VAX.OXFORD.AC.UK>
Subject: e-texts and pricing

Date: Sat, 10 Feb 90 08:33:53 EST
From: "R.J. Shroyer" <66_443@uwovax.uwo.ca>

I have the poems and plays of Browning prepared in Oxford Concordance
Program format for a concordance that is nearly ready for publication.
Ricks' one-volume Tennyson was entered and encoded by Laurence Mazzeno
of the United States Naval Academy and is being revised to reflect Ricks'
recent three-volume Tennyson. T.J. Collins and I are now editing
Tennyson's plays and will add them to the electronic poems by summer 1990.
R. Shroyer
R.J. Shroyer: Department of English,
The University of Western Ontario,
London, Canada N6A 3K7.