3.1045 software for cataloguing (98)

Tue, 13 Feb 90 20:45:27 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 1045. Tuesday, 13 Feb 1990.

(1) Date: Fri, 09 Feb 90 08:49:14 EST (19 lines)
From: Christian Boissonnas
Subject: Cataloging software

(2) Date: Mon, 12 Feb 90 07:55:00 EST (59 lines)
From: "Christian Boissonnas, Cornell" <CBY@CORNELLC>

Date: Fri, 09 Feb 90 08:49:14 EST
From: Christian Boissonnas

I know of no MAC software to do what you want, although it is very
possible that vendors of cataloging software who specialize in the
library market have some. I expect it is likely to be expensive and
more than you need, but I can pursue that if you want.

I think that there is cheap PC software available as Shareware. I think
I remember seeing some in a recent catalog that, unfortunately, I have
at home. I will check it tonight when I go home and let you know.

There is lots of PC commercial software. Again, it is probably more
than you want at a price you don't want to pay. Still, I can send you
names of vendors if you want.