3.1063 Beckford; ALLC/ACH; hermeneutics (169)

Fri, 16 Feb 90 22:37:03 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 1063. Friday, 16 Feb 1990.

(1) Date: Thu, 15 Feb 90 10:44:18 CST (12 lines)
From: ENCOPE@LSUVM
Subject: Applying for Beckford Seminar

(2) Date: Fri, 16 Feb 90 16:20:48 MST (80 lines)
From: "R. Jones" <JONES@BYUVM>
Subject: ALLC/ACH 1990 International Conference

(3) Date: Fri, 16 Feb 90 12:07:25 EST (58 lines)
From: iwml@UKC.AC.UK
Subject: COMPUTERS AND BIBLICAL HERMENEUTICS

Date: Thu, 15 Feb 90 10:44:18 CST
From: ENCOPE@LSUVM

Your may recall my announcement yesterday of Ken Graham's call for QUICK
proposals for his international Beckford roundtable. A very generous
colleague of Ken's has come forward to volunteer to receive e-mailed
proposals, thereby saving the time of international or even
intra-Canadian postal transmission. Send your proposals to Dana
Paramskas (LNGDANAP@UOGUELPH) and Dana will send them on to Ken Graham.
Please do NOT send them to me (Kevin Cope) as I'm leaving shortly for
sabbatical research in Britain. Thanks, and thanks to Dana! -- KLC