3.1066 Halio's article on machined writing, cont. (70)

Fri, 16 Feb 90 22:42:11 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 1066. Friday, 16 Feb 1990.

(1) Date: Wed, 14 Feb 90 23:32:44 EST (16 lines)
From: unhd!psc90!jdg@uunet.UU.NET (Dr. Joel Goldfield)
Subject: "Halio's article & HUMANISTs' reactions"

(2) Date: Thu, 15 Feb 90 23:39:35 EST (13 lines)
From: Tzvee Zahavy <MAIC@UMINN1>
Subject: Halio article and Academic Computing

(3) Date: Fri, 16 Feb 90 05:26:29 EST (17 lines)
From: David.A.Bantz@mac.dartmouth.edu
Subject: Re: 3.1058 Halio's article on machined writing, cont. (51)

Date: Wed, 14 Feb 90 23:32:44 EST
From: unhd!psc90!jdg@uunet.UU.NET (Dr. Joel Goldfield)

I'm glad to see that so many colleagues took a serious interest in pointing
out serious flaws in an article (Halio's) of interest to this membership.
One of us mentioned soon after my original posting that we should mention
to her (Halio) that this discussion was taking place. May I assume that
she hasn't been contacted yet? If I don't hear to the contrary, I will
let her know & include my original comments & quotation with information
on how to contact Willard about accessing HUMANIST.

Regards,
Joel D. Goldfield
Plymouth State College (NH)
joelg@psc.bitnet