3.1094 dictionary? flying laptops? limiting Macs? (78)

Mon, 26 Feb 90 08:09:48 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 1094. Monday, 26 Feb 1990.

(1) Date: Thu, 22 Feb 90 20:10:59 CST (11 lines)
From: "Christopher W. Donald" <DONALD@UKANVM>
Subject: PD Dictionary

(2) Date: Fri, 23 Feb 90 14:36:18 EST (25 lines)
From: Niko Besnier <UTTANU@YALEVM>
Subject: Laptops and airlines

(3) Date: Sat, 24 Feb 90 11:40:00 EST (19 lines)
From: <BCJ@PSUVM.PSU.EDU>
Subject: limiting access to macs?

Date: Thu, 22 Feb 90 20:10:59 CST
From: "Christopher W. Donald" <DONALD@UKANVM>

I am looking for a Public Domain dictionary, (or a real cheap commercial
product) that contains simply words, and their parts of speech. This is
going to be used with a simple parser.

Christopher Donald
The University of Kansas
Division of Government