3.1096 machined writing, reading outloud (67)

Mon, 26 Feb 90 08:12:24 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 1096. Monday, 26 Feb 1990.

(1) Date: Fri, 23 Feb 90 03:59:02 EST (31 lines)
From: David.A.Bantz@mac.dartmouth.edu
Subject: Re: 3.1087 spirit-killing, machined writing, humans (81)

(2) Date: Thu, 22 Feb 90 12:18:00 EST (16 lines)
From: HOKE ROBINSON <ROBINSONH@MEMSTVX1>
Subject: RE: 3.1071 writing by machine, reading aloud (147)

Date: Fri, 23 Feb 90 03:59:02 EST
From: David.A.Bantz@mac.dartmouth.edu

I talked with the publisher, Joel Kolbensvik, at some length. He has
promised to get back to me with a decision soon - and after consulting
with the author - but so far has not. He had already been contemplating
ways to make the article more widely available, and had been tracking
discussions elsewhere. Of course he already has the article in
electronic form, and is thinking of making it available in various w.p.
formats.