3.1115 flying laptops; protecting Macs (56)

Wed, 28 Feb 90 20:08:14 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 1115. Wednesday, 28 Feb 1990.

(1) Date: Wed, 28 Feb 90 04:36:00 EST (14 lines)
From: N.J.Morgan@vme.glasgow.ac.uk
Subject: Re: 3.1094 dictionary? flying laptops? limiting Macs? (78)

(2) Date: Mon, 26 Feb 90 14:33:06 EST (21 lines)
From: "Patrick W. Conner" <U47C2@WVNVM>

Date: Wed, 28 Feb 90 04:36:00 EST
From: N.J.Morgan@vme.glasgow.ac.uk

re flying laptops

Yes it will go through x-ray - it did no harm to the Toshiba with
a 20Mb harddisc that I have flown with - you will probably also
be asked to switch it on to demonstrate that it works. Just
make sure no one trys to attack it with a screwdriver.....

Nicholas Morgan
University of Glasgow