3.1151 MLS; Suhl on e-Bibles (80)

Thu, 8 Mar 90 21:24:25 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 1151. Thursday, 8 Mar 1990.

(1) Date: Thu, 8 Mar 90 05:18:00 EST (11 lines)
From: DJT18@hull.ac.uk
Subject: Multi-Lingual Scholar

(2) Date: Wed, 7 Mar 90 10:24:50 EST (49 lines)
From: "M. R. Sperberg-McQueen " <U15440@UICVM>
Subject: Translation of Alfred Suhl's note about German bibles

Date: Thu, 8 Mar 90 05:18:00 EST
From: DJT18@hull.ac.uk
Subject: Re: 3.1140 diverse queries (150)

produced by Gamma Productions, Inc., 710 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 609, Santa
Monica, CA 90401 USA; (213)394-8622. Frederick H Casler, who published a
review in Canadian Humanities Computing, may give you further information.
His address is: Chairman, Dept of Classics, Brock University, St Catherines,
Ontario L2S 3A1.
June Thompson, CTI Centre for Modern Languages, University of Hull, UK.