3.1173 multilingual CD-ROMs? Latin & Greek tutorials? (44)

Wed, 14 Mar 90 20:34:55 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 1173. Wednesday, 14 Mar 1990.

(1) Date: Wed, 14 Mar 90 05:34:00 EST (10 lines)
From: DJT18@hull.ac.uk
Subject: Dictionaries on CD-ROM

(2) Date: Wed, 14 Mar 90 12:50:00 EST (14 lines)
From: JOHNSTON@binah.cc.brandeis.edu
Subject: RE: 3.1105 call from ReCALL (24)

Date: Wed, 14 Mar 90 05:34:00 EST
From: DJT18@hull.ac.uk

I have had an enquiry about multilingual dictionaries on CD-ROM to cover
various languages including Catalan, Russian and Serbo-Croat. The only
CD-ROM dictionaries I know about are the Collins On-Line and the Harraps
Multilingual which do not include these languages. Can anybody help,
please?
June Thompson, CTI Centre for Modern Languages, University of Hull.