3.1180 Pynchon list; Common Knowledge (67)

Fri, 16 Mar 90 21:03:14 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 1180. Friday, 16 Mar 1990.

(1) Date: Fri, 16 Mar 90 03:01:08 EST (16 lines)
From: Jody_Gilbert@cc.sfu.ca
Subject: PYNCHON LIST

(2) Date: Wed, 14 Mar 90 10:11:14 CST (35 lines)
From: MEEUR@UCCMVSA.BITNET
Subject: Common Knowledge Seeks Public Domain Information

Date: Fri, 16 Mar 90 03:01:08 EST
From: Jody_Gilbert@cc.sfu.ca

I have received great response for the PYNCHON list.
Unfortunately some of the messages seem to have been forwarded
by mailers, so I don't have the potential member's address.
In other cases, I haven't been given a name. The way I had
to put this list together, I need a name or even pseudonym if
one prefers.
So those that sent a request to join and didn't get joined,
please send me another request with your name and address
explicitly stated in the message. e.g..
Sign me up for PYNCHON Jane Doe Jdoe@sumwhere.bitnet
Jody USERDOG1@SFU.BITNET or USERDOG1@CC.SFU.CA