3.1193 e-Racine; e-Pravda (93)

Wed, 21 Mar 90 21:55:45 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 1193. Wednesday, 21 Mar 1990.

(1) Date: Tue, 20 Mar 90 20:09:48 CST (19 lines)
From: Mark Olsen <mark@gide.uchicago.edu>
Subject: E-Racine

(2) Date: Wed, 21 Mar 90 15:23:00 EST (21 lines)
From: Michel LENOBLE <LENOBLEM@CC.UMONTREAL.CA>
Subject: RE: 3.1189 queries (131)

(3) Date: Wed, 21 Mar 90 10:49 EDT (26 lines)
From: The Man with the Plan <KEHANDLEY@AMHERST>
Subject: Russian Newspapers

Date: Tue, 20 Mar 90 20:09:48 CST
From: Mark Olsen <mark@gide.uchicago.edu>

ARTFL has a good chunk of Racine which we are going to
load into the database REAL SOON NOW, probably over the
summer. The Racine is part of a corpus that was collected
at Besancon and, as I understand it, is part of the Tresor
de la Langue Francais. As such, it cannot be circulated,
but the requestor might want to contact INaLF -- Institut
Nationale de la Langue Francais at Nancy or Paris for
further details. I can provide a list of titles on request.

Mark Olsen
ARTFL Project
mark@gide.uchicago.edu