3.1196 e-mail to Spain (59)

Wed, 21 Mar 90 21:59:23 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 1196. Wednesday, 21 Mar 1990.

(1) Date: Tue, 20 Mar 90 20:27:17 EST (15 lines)
From: cbf@faulhaber.Berkeley.EDU (Charles Faulhaber)
Subject: Re: 3.1189 queries (131)

(2) Date: Wed, 21 Mar 90 03:17:06 EST (25 lines)
From: David.A.Bantz@mac.dartmouth.edu

Date: Tue, 20 Mar 90 20:27:17 EST
From: cbf@faulhaber.Berkeley.EDU (Charles Faulhaber)

Yes, it is possible to send e-mail to Spain.
I have contacts at the U. Autonoma in Madrid,
the U. of Zaragoza, and the U. Polite'cnica
in Madrid. The number of Spanish scholars
in the humanities who use it is very small.
In terms of access, the people I have
contact with are on EARN, so that their
addresses conform to BITNET format.

Charles Faulhaber