3.1210 images of love (57)

Sun, 25 Mar 90 18:00:14 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 1210. Sunday, 25 Mar 1990.

(1) Date: Sun, 25 Mar 90 02:40:38 EST (10 lines)
From: "Patrick W. Conner" <U47C2@WVNVM>
Subject: 3.1206 imagines veneris (26)

(2) Date: 25 March 1990 10:15:13 CST (27 lines)
From: "M. R. Sperberg-McQueen " <U15440@UICVM>
Subject: images of love

Date: Sun, 25 Mar 90 02:40:38 EST
From: "Patrick W. Conner" <U47C2@WVNVM>

A database of Medieval drawings and illustrations from medical and
related texts is being developed, if I remember correctly. Whoever
asked about images of love in that context should probably contact
Mark Henry Infusino <IJA4MHI@UCLAMVS.BITNET>.
--Patrick Conner
--West Virginia University