3.1222 Optiram? Coining terms? Czech/English? (90)

Tue, 27 Mar 90 20:00:23 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 1222. Tuesday, 27 Mar 1990.

(1) Date: 27 March 1990, 07:03:05 EDT (9 lines)
From: FLANNAGA at OUACCVMB
Subject: Optiram

(2) Date: Tue, 27 Mar 90 13:42:26 EST (29 lines)
From: MTRILEY@CALSTATE (Mark Timothy Riley)
Subject: Coining terms?

(3) Date: Tue, 27 Mar 90 14:15 CST (27 lines)
From: Kathy Isaacson <ISAACSOK@LAWRENCE>
Subject: Czech / English Word Processing

Date: 27 March 1990, 07:03:05 EDT
From: FLANNAGA at OUACCVMB

Has anyone out there heard any more about or corresponded with the
scanning wizards at Optiram, in the UK, since the talk at the ACH/ALLC
conference last June in Toronto? I wrote to them on behalf of getting
some Milton manuscripts scanned accurately, to an address on the Isle of
Jersey, and received no reply. Roy Flannagan