3.1236 e-mail to the BL (32)

Thu, 29 Mar 90 22:13:04 EST

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 1236. Thursday, 29 Mar 1990.

Date: Thu, 29 Mar 90 07:13:12 EST
From: CHAA006@VAX.RHBNC.AC.UK
Subject: Re: E-mail to British Library

Germaine Warkentin <WARKENT@vm.epas.utoronto.ca> asked:

>Does anyone know if the British Library, or personnel at the British
>Library are accessible by e-mail? If so, is there a single address to
>which e-mail can be sent _en clair_, or is there some source for the
>e-mail addresses of individuals?

I've telephoned (!) the British Library, and they confirm they {\it do}
have e-mail access, but were unable to supply any details :-) However,
they've promised to call me back when they have further information.

Philip Taylor
Royal Holloway and Bedford New College

--------

P.S. My thanks to all who responded to my queries re multi-lingual keyboards
for PS/2's, and re. CD-ROM juke-boxes. Your help was much appreciated.