3.1295 Test Message(37)

Tue, 17 Apr 90 12:47:24 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 1295. Tuesday, 17 Apr 1990.

Date: Tue, 17 Apr 90 12:29:22 EDT
From: Elaine Brennan & Allen Renear <EDITORS@BROWNVM>
Subject: Test of Humanist Distribution

This message is a test.

The Humanist listserv list has moved from the University of Toronto
(UTORONTO) to Brown University (BROWNVM).

Please send an acknowledgement that you received this mail to
humanist@brownvm.brown.edu (Internet) or humanist@brownvm (Bitnet)
(We may not be able to read all of these immediately, so please do not
include material for Humanist distribution or other queries.)
If you know when you received this mail, please include that in your
acknowledgement.

If all seems well we will announce that Humanist is ready to receive
postings.

We hope that this will be the only test of the new listserv that
we inflict upon you.

Please wait until you hear that Humanist is fully functional before
sending contributions -- that announcement should be made within
24 hours.

If you use a NAMES file entry for Humanist, please make sure you've
changed it from mccarty@vm.epas.utoronto.ca or humanist@utoronto
to the new address.

-- Elaine Brennan and Allen Renear (401 863-3619, 401 863-7312)