3.1326 Replies: Book-buying, word-cruncher, e-mail, terms (66)

Fri, 27 Apr 90 17:17:57 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 1326. Friday, 27 Apr 1990.

(1) Date: Fri, 27 Apr 90 11:52:41 CDT (20 lines)
From: "Michael S. Hart" <HART@UIUCVMD>
Subject: Re: 3.1316 Book-Buying [eds.]

(2) Date: Fri, 27 Apr 90 10:17:20 MDT (25 lines)
From: koontz@alpha.bldr.nist.gov (John E. Koontz)
Subject: Word Cruncher

(3) Date: 26 Apr 90 23:08:00 EST (12 lines)
From: "HALPORN,JAMES,CLAS" <halpornj@ucs.indiana.edu>
Subject: LONG ADDRESSES

(4) Date: Thu, 26 Apr 90 20:48:26 EST (11 lines)
From: Boyd Davis <FEN00BHD@UNCCVM>
Subject: Re: 3.1317 ...On Scientific Terminology [eds.]

Date: Fri, 27 Apr 90 11:52:41 CDT
From: "Michael S. Hart" <HART@UIUCVMD>
Subject: Re: 3.1316 Book-Buying (2); Joanna Russ; Bolinger Query (44)

I am aware of a BBS which sponsors electronic book buying for members of
the University of Illinois PC User Group, as well as for general public.
The books are all guaranteed, since you do not have the pleasure to look
them over before purchase.

The number is 1-(217)-352-7323.

Please let me know how this works out for you.
Thank you for your interest,

Michael S. Hart, Director, Project Gutenberg
National Clearinghouse for Machine Readable Texts

BITNET: HART@UIUCVMD INTERNET: HART@VMD.CSO.UIUC.EDU
(*ADDRESS CHANGE FROM *VME* TO *VMD* AS OF DECEMBER 18!!**)
(THE GUTNBERG SERVER IS LOCATED AT GUTNBERG@UIUCVMD.BITNET)