3.1327 HyperDesign (44)

Fri, 27 Apr 90 17:22:40 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 1327. Friday, 27 Apr 1990.

(1) Date: Thu, 26 Apr 90 23:04:34 EDT (15 lines)
From: psc90!jdg@dartvax.dartmouth.edu (Dr. Joel Goldfield)
Subject: "Response to John Roper's request of 26 April"

(2) Date: Fri, 27 APR 90 11:05:53 GMT (17 lines)
From: AEB_BEVAN@VAX.ACS.OPEN.AC.UK
Subject: style in hypercard

(3) Date: 27 Apr 90 08:27:04 (12 lines)
From: David.A.Bantz@mac.dartmouth.edu
Subject: Re: 3.1321 Hypertext Design [eds.]

Date: Thu, 26 Apr 90 23:04:34 EDT
From: psc90!jdg@dartvax.dartmouth.edu (Dr. Joel Goldfield)

I'd suggest two articles by a multi-talented colleague at Brown
University: George Landow: "Hypertext in Literary Education,
Criticism, and Scholarship," _Computers and the Humanities_, Vol. 23,
No. 3, June 1989, pp. 173-198; "The Rhetoric of Hypermedia: Some
Rules for Authors," _Journal of Computing in Higher Education_, Vol. 1,
No. 1, Spring 1989 [Published by Paideia Publishers, Ashfield, MA.
ISSN #1042-1726].

Regards,
Joel D. Goldfield
Plymouth State College (NH)