3.1339 Multi-lingual Shareware; Icon (83)

Tue, 1 May 90 17:50:40 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 1339. Tuesday, 1 May 1990.

(1) Date: Mon, 30 Apr 90 23:22:36 CDT (27 lines)
From: "Bill Ball" <C476721@UMCVMB>
Subject: shareware multi-lingual word processor

(2) Date: Tue, 1 May 90 11:16 (56 lines)
From: Wujastyk <UCGADKW@EUCLID.UCL.AC.UK>
Subject: Icon version 8 for PCs

Date: Mon, 30 Apr 90 23:22:36 CDT
From: "Bill Ball" <C476721@UMCVMB>

I thought this might be of interest to people on this list. Gemini
Marketing Inc. (1-800-346-0139) is offering a shareware package called
Intext. I have no knowledge of the capabilities or registration fees
for this package. There are different versions for different languages,
English and:

European (French, German, Danish, Italian, Dutch and Portuguese)
Arabic
Farsi
Gaelic
Greek
Hebrew
Polish
Russian
Turkish
Urdu
Yugoslavian

Oh yes. this is for IBM type PCs.
I have no affliation with either commercial concern.
I saw the ad in April, 1990 _Computer Shopper_ p. 503

((( Bill Ball c476721@UMCVMB ) Dept. Pol. Sci. ) U. Mo.-Columbia )