3.1351 File Conversion; Paperless Office (56)

Thu, 3 May 90 16:58:11 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 3, No. 1351. Thursday, 3 May 1990.

(1) Date: Wed, 2 May 90 14:33:24 PDT (15 lines)
From: cbf@faulhaber.Berkeley.EDU (Charles Faulhaber)
Subject: File conversion [eds]

(2) Date: Thu, 03 May 90 09:44:42 CDT (24 lines)
From: "Michael S. Hart" <HART@UIUCVMD>

(3) Date: Thu, 03 May 90 09:37:33 CDT (17 lines)
From: "Michael S. Hart" <HART@UIUCVMD>
Subject: Paperless Office [eds]

Date: Wed, 2 May 90 14:33:24 PDT
From: cbf%faulhaber.Berkeley.EDU@jade.berkeley.edu (Charles Faulhaber)
Subject: Re: 3.1346 Queries: File conversion; Network nodes (38)

File conversion would be enormously useful. The ideal solution would be
a conversion format with a set of macros to convert from one package
into the conversion format, and from the conversion format into the
package.

And of course, the conversion format should be SGML compatible....

Charles Faulhaber
UCB Berkeley