4.0003 More Golems (33)

Mon, 7 May 90 20:01:49 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0003. Monday, 7 May 1990.

(1) Date: 4 May 1990 19:44:05 CDT (10 lines)
From: "Michael Sperberg-McQueen" <U35395@UICVM>
Subject: medieval robots?

(2) Date: 4 May 90 20:07:00 EST (14 lines)
From: "HALPORN,JAMES,CLAS" <halpornj@ucs.indiana.edu>
Subject: GOLEM AND COMPUTER

(3) Date: Sun, 06 May 90 14:36 PDT (9 lines)
From: KESSLER <IME9JFK@UCLAMVS.BITNET>
Subject: Re: 3.1359 Golems (62)

Date: 4 May 1990 19:44:05 CDT
From: "Michael Sperberg-McQueen 312 996-2477 -2981" <U35395@UICVM>

I am enjoying the discussions of the Golem, but I have to ask: since
when is sixteenth-century Prague medieval? Even my advisor, who was
fairly expansive about the boundaries of the medieval period, stopped
with the fall of Constantinople in 1453.

C. M. Sperberg-McQueen, University of Illinois at Chicago