4.0024 Solecisms: Students, professors, and others (35)

Thu, 10 May 90 16:39:40 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0024. Thursday, 10 May 1990.

(1) Date: Thu, 10 May 90 08:22:54 PDT (9 lines)
From: 6500lisi@UCSBUXA.BITNET
Subject: Re: 4.0013 ...on Students [eds]

(2) Date: Thu, 10 May 90 12:28 EDT (8 lines)
From: "Ed. Harris, Academic Affairs, SCSU" <HARRIS@CTSTATEU>
Subject: Donow's collection

(3) Date: Thu, 10 May 90 12:13 PDT (18 lines)
From: KESSLER <IME9JFK@UCLAMVS.BITNET>

Date: Thu, 10 May 90 08:22:54 PDT
From: 6500lisi@UCSBUXA.BITNET
Subject: Re: 4.0013 Responses on Modems and on Students (56)

About "derogatory references to students"-- as a graduate student in
English at UC Santa Barbara, I would just like to add that I think the
laughing at the "gaffes" goes in both directions! But I suppose we
students don't have as much access to put it in print...
Lisa Garmire