4.0029 Queries: for Terry Erdt; on Tichborne (21)

Thu, 10 May 90 17:09:58 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0029. Thursday, 10 May 1990.

(1) Date: Wed, 9 May 90 19:58:22 EDT (12 lines)
From: Sarah L. Higley <slhi@uhura.cc.rochester.edu>
Subject: A query for Terrence Erdt, and thanks

(2) Date: Thu, 10 May 90 08:25:44 -0400 (EDT) (9 lines)
From: Leslie Burkholder <lb0q+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Subject: Tichborne claimant

Date: Wed, 9 May 90 19:58:22 EDT
From: Sarah L. Higley <slhi@uhura.cc.rochester.edu>

I'd like to thank all of you who have given me golems, but I'd like
to correspond particularly with Prof. Erdt of Villanova University.
Unfortunately, he hasn't included his internet e-mail address in his
missives, and I keep getting DAEMON messages when I attempt to put
together an address from the openers. To Terrence Erdt, thank you,
and my address is slhi@uhura.cc.rochester.edu (internet). I hope
you don't think me too presumptuous! But I can't let another android-
enthusiast slip by...