Fri, 11 May 90 17:06:44 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0037. Friday, 11 May 1990.

(1) Date: Friday, 11 May 1990 1238-EST (9 lines)
From: HUMM@PENNDRLS (Alan Humm Religious Studies U. of Penn)
Subject: Quoting the Gita

(2) Date: Fri, 11 May 90 08:49:31 EDT (15 lines)
From: pdk@iris.brown.edu (Paul D. Kahn)
Subject: collage

(3) Date: Ven, 11 Mai 90 11:35:20 SET (10 lines)
From: Michel Pierssens <PIERSENS@FRP8V11>
Subject: Translatio studii

Date: Friday, 11 May 1990 1238-EST
From: HUMM@PENNDRLS (Alan Humm Religious Studies U. of Penn)

According to _The New Promethians_, as I recall, Openheimer read
Sanskrit (I do not know how well). If no published translation
of the Gita readily presents itself, it may have been his own.

Alan Humm (Humm@PENNdrls)