4.0079 Sneaking into Bedrooms (59)

Sat, 19 May 90 19:51:04 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0079. Saturday, 19 May 1990.

(1) Date: Thu, 17 May 90 21:07:40 EST (13 lines)
From: Naama Zahavi-Ely <ELINZE@YALEVM>
Subject: Re: 4.0057 Sneaking into Bedrooms

(2) Date: Thursday, 17 May 1990 2107-EST (20 lines)
From: KRAFT@PENNDRLS
Subject: Biblical Bedrooms

(3) Date: Fri, 18 May 90 07:17 EDT (20 lines)
From: "Leslie Z. Morgan" <MORGAN@LOYVAX>
Subject: sneaking into bedrooms, cont.

(4) Date: Fri, 18 May 90 10:48 CDT (6 lines)
From: Michael Ossar <MLO@KSUVM>
Subject: sneaking into bedrooms and nerds

Date: Thu, 17 May 90 21:07:40 EST
From: Naama Zahavi-Ely <ELINZE@YALEVM>
Subject: Re: 4.0057 Sneaking into Bedrooms (89)

Hello!

Sorry for the slip of fingers in my previous posting: I meant, of
course, the story of Lea and Rachel, not Rivka. See Genesis, ch.29, and
especially verses 21-25.

-Naama Zahavi-Ely
elinze@yalevm.bitnet
Zahavi-Ely-Naama@Yale.Edu