4.0092 Siegen; E-Text Jonson?; Paleography Request (40)

Mon, 21 May 90 17:57:29 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0092. Monday, 21 May 1990.

(1) Date: Mon, 21 May 90 14:37:38 EDT (14 lines)
From: Willard McCarty <MCCARTY@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>
Subject: Yearbook meeting in Siegen

(2) Date: Fri, 18 May 1990 23:33:59 MDT (11 lines)
From: "Stephen R. Reimer" <SREIMER@UALTAVM>
Subject: e-text request

(3) Date: 20 May 1990 14:05:15 CDT (15 lines)
From: "M. R. Sperberg-McQueen " <U15440@UICVM>
Subject: Query: help with neo-Latin paleography?

Date: Mon, 21 May 90 14:37:38 EDT
From: Willard McCarty <MCCARTY@vm.epas.utoronto.ca>

The public meeting to discuss the future of The Humanities Computing
Yearbook, announced on Humanist last week, will take place in Siegen
at the conference site on Thursday, 7 June, at 7:00 p.m. All interested
individuals are strongly encouraged to attend.

Ian Lancashire
Willard McCarty
General Editors, The Humanities Computing Yearbook
Oxford University Press