4.0134 Siegen (1/15)

Fri, 25 May 90 17:33:29 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0134. Friday, 25 May 1990.

Date: Fri, 25 May 90 12:49:38 EDT
From: Stephen Clausing <SCLAUS@YALEVM>
Subject: Siegen help

I have a problem. I am scheduled to give a talk at the Siegen conference
on Tuesday, June 5, 4 pm but I will be unable to attend because my
funding fell through. I asked a colleague who was going if he could
give the talk for me but his funding didn't pan out either. Another
colleague may be able to help but he may not be able to attend my
session. Is there anyone out there who can do this for me? I intend to
tape the talk and I have a demo disk for the Macintosh. You would only
need to turn on the Macintosh, start the tape, and then press various
macro keys as instructed by the tape.

Stephen Clausing
Yale University
SClaus@Yalevm