4.0150 Humanist Hiatus? (1/19)

Wed, 30 May 90 18:00:09 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0150. Wednesday, 30 May 1990.

Date: Wed, 30 May 90 17:55:30 EDT
From: Elaine Brennan and Allen Renear <EDITORS@BROWNVM>
Subject: Humanist Editors Hit the Road

If both of us will be away from Brown for longer than a few days we
generally expect that Humanist mailing will be handled by one of the
local members of the Humanist editorial board. Substitute editors,
however, are not yet ready to deal with some of our still unstandardized
procedures.

Therefore, Humanist will probably be irregular, at best, from June 4 to
June 12, while we're in Siegen at the ALLC/ACH conference.

We will try to make a telnet connection from Siegen to run Humanist
remotely from Germany, but please don't be surprised if Humanist is
quiet for ten days.