4.0182 GUI (2/24)

Thu, 14 Jun 90 17:34:28 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0182. Thursday, 14 Jun 1990.

(1) Date: Thu, 14 Jun 90 05:26:24 IST (9 lines)
From: Daniel Boyarin <BOYARIN@TAUNIVM>
Subject: Re: 4.1065 Windows 3.0; GUI

(2) Date: Thu, 14 Jun 90 11:35:18 EDT (15 lines)
From: Geoffrey Rockwell <Geoffrey_Rockwell@poczta.utcs.utoronto.ca>
Subject: 4.1065 Windows 3.0; GUI

Date: Thu, 14 Jun 90 05:26:24 IST
From: Daniel Boyarin <BOYARIN@TAUNIVM>
Subject: Re: 4.1065 Windows 3.0; GUI (2/84)

on the gui. i am quite in agreement. i prefer a command line interface
with a good system of menus like nota-bene's. i don't have any problem
with other people who like to work with icons or whatever, but i would
be very unhappy if computer hardware etc were desgined in the future to
make it impossible to talk to my computer in words. daniel