4.0197 TACT Address; Interactive Fiction Query (2/31)

Mon, 18 Jun 90 17:57:15 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0197. Monday, 18 Jun 1990.

(1) Date: Sat, 6 16 10:23:54 MDT (14 lines)
From: <DMIALL@UALTAVM>
Subject: TACT distribution

(2) Date: Mon, 18 JUN 90 16:36:54 GMT (17 lines)
From: SA_RAE@VAX.ACS.OPEN.AC.UK
Subject: Interactive Fiction?

Date: Sat, 6 16 10:23:54 MDT
From: <DMIALL@UALTAVM>

To obtain a copy of TACT you should contact the Centre for Computing
in the Humanities, Robarts Library 14th Floor, University of
Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5S 1A1. (Tel: 416-978-8656)
The Centre is currently charging $30 CAN or $25 US, for which you
get a disk and a bound copy of the manual. The program is described
as "essentially shareware", and can be freely copied provided the
copyright is preserved, etc. Seems a great bargain to me!

Regards, David Miall
University of Alberta