4.0210 Queries: Byron Etext; Ingres listserv list (2/25)

Wed, 20 Jun 90 18:10:21 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0210. Wednesday, 20 Jun 1990.

(1) Date: Wed, 20 Jun 90 12:08 CDT (11 lines)
From: TBESTUL@UNLVAX1.BITNET
Subject: Electronic text of Byron

(2) Date: Wed, 20 Jun 90 16:27:40 EDT (14 lines)
From: Jose Igartua <R12270@UQAM>
Subject: INGRES

Date: Wed, 20 Jun 90 12:08 CDT
From: TBESTUL@UNLVAX1.BITNET

Does anyone know of an electronic text of Byron's Don Juan? The Oxford
Text Archive doesn't record one. A graduate student in English here
would be grateful to learn if one exists.

Tom Bestul
Department of English, University of Nebraska, Lincoln
tbestul@crcvms.unl.edu or tbestul@unlvax1.bitnet