4.0218 Qs: History Texts; Bibliographies; Voice Cards (3/53)

Mon, 25 Jun 90 17:43:59 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0218. Monday, 25 Jun 1990.

(1) Date: Fri, 22 Jun 90 20:00:33 EDT (15 lines)
From: psc90!jdg@dartvax.dartmouth.edu (Dr. Joel Goldfield)
Subject: "Query about locating old world history texts"

(2) Date: Fri, 22 Jun 90 16:09:00 MST (13 lines)
From: "Robert T. Trotter, II" <CMSRTT01@NAUVM>
Subject: bibliographies on computer disk

(3) Date: Fri, 22 Jun 90 12:39:10 CET (25 lines)
From: Thomas Zielke <113355@DOLUNI1>
Subject: voice cards

Date: Fri, 22 Jun 90 20:00:33 EDT
From: psc90!jdg@dartvax.dartmouth.edu (Dr. Joel Goldfield)

Does anyone have suggestions about locating a few old world history
texts via INTERNET or other means? Interlibrary loan searches by a
colleague have proved fruitless for 3 texts by Barnes, Willis West and
Hutton Webster published between 1900 & 1914 for use in U.S. secondary
schools. I'd welcome contact with anyone with a research interest in
pre-WWI U.S. world history texts to get in touch with me.

Thanks,
Joel D. Goldfield
Plymouth State College (NH, USA)
joelg@psc.bitnet