4.0242 Follow-ups: Software Reviewers Needed; French; (2/26)

Mon, 2 Jul 90 21:06:22 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0242. Monday, 2 Jul 1990.

(1) Date: Sun, 01 Jul 90 22:04:04 EDT (14 lines)
From: Stephen Clausing <SCLAUS@YALEVM>
Subject: Software reviewers needed again

(2) Date: 29 June 90, 10:48:16 SET (12 lines)
From: Marc Eisinger <EISINGER at FRIBM11>
Subject: Teaching French

Date: Sun, 01 Jul 90 22:04:04 EDT
From: Stephen Clausing <SCLAUS@YALEVM>

A few weeks ago, I asked for volunteers who wanted to review software for
Calico Journal. About 20 people responded positively in spite of the
policy that software reviewed had to be returned to the journal. For
those who disagreed with this policy, I am happy to report that
reviewers may now keep the software. If anyone would like to be added
to the list of reviewers, given this new information, please send me a
brief note to my e-mail address: SClaus@Yalevm. For your information,
Calico Journal deals with language software in all its facets but with
an emphasis on computer aided language
instruction.