4.0255 AAUP Pamphlet; Corresp. Analysis; Bentivoglio (3/54)

Mon, 9 Jul 90 15:58:06 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0255. Monday, 9 Jul 1990.

(1) Date: Sat, 7 Jul 90 08:06:24 EDT (18 lines)
From: C. David Perry <carlos@ecsvax>
Subject: Re: Publishing Support

(2) Date: 6 July 90, 12:57:18 EST (22 lines)
From: Maurizio Lanza <U245@ITOCSIVM>
Subject: corresp. analysis software

(3) Date: Fri, 6 Jul 90 20:40 GMT (14 lines)
From: KLCOPE@ VAX.OXFORD.AC.UK
Subject: Restoration Jeopardy, Or, Who is Bentivoglio?

Date: Sat, 7 Jul 90 08:06:24 EDT
From: C. David Perry <carlos@ecsvax>

The Association of American University Presses has produced a pamphlet
of general instructions for authors preparing manuscripts on computers.
I have a supply of them and would be happy to share copies. I will have
to have a stamped, self-addressed envelope, however.

David Perry
University of North Carolina Press
Box 2288
Chapel Hill, NC 27515