4.0262 Qs: Bibliographies; HSLA; E-Dickens and James (3/45)

Tue, 10 Jul 90 16:49:26 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0262. Tuesday, 10 Jul 1990.

(1) Date: Mon, 9 Jul 90 17:34 EDT (14 lines)
From: <RX6@PSUVM>
Subject: bibliography programs

(2) Date: 9 July 1990, 17:31:07 EDT (8 lines)
From: Roy Flannagan <FLANNAGA at OUACCVMB>
Subject: HSLA?

(3) Date: Tue, 10 Jul 90 09:45:59 PDT (23 lines)
From: hcf1dahl@UCSBUXA.BITNET
Subject: Dickens and James

Date: Mon, 9 Jul 90 17:34 EDT
From: <RX6@PSUVM>

I am seeking information about application programs specifically designed
for compiling large bibliographies on the Macintosh. I'd also be
interested in data base programs that could be easily adapted to
managing MLA format for footnotes and bibliographies. My
word-processing program is Microsoft Word 4. I'd appreciate any advice
from Humanist subscribers.

Thank you,
Jane Rice, RX6@PSUVM
German Dept., Penn. State Univ.