Fri, 20 Jul 90 18:43:46 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0304. Friday, 20 Jul 1990.

(1) Date: Fri, 20 Jul 90 10:42:48 PDT (10 lines)
From: cbf%faulhaber.Berkeley.EDU (Charles Faulhaber)
Subject: Re: 4.0269 Indexing Software ...

(2) Date: Thu, 19 Jul 90 20:28 EDT (15 lines)
From: ALAN COOPER <ACOOPER@UCBEH>
Subject: Re: 4.0301 Responses: WordPerfect Fonts

(3) Date: Fri, 20 Jul 90 11:28 EDT (27 lines)
From: Randy Donaldson <DONALDSON@LOYVAX>
Subject: Fonts for WP 5.1

Date: Fri, 20 Jul 90 10:42:48 PDT
From: cbf%faulhaber.Berkeley.EDU@jade.berkeley.edu (Charles Faulhaber)
Subject: Re: 4.0269 Indexing Software; Bibliographic Software (3/46)

Kevin Roddy's book <emp>UNIX: NROFF/TROFF</emp> (Holt Rinehart Winston,
1986) is a user-friendly introduction to UNIX text formatting which
includes a chapter on how to create indices.

Charles Faulhaber
UC Berkeley