4.0335 Etext Qs: Shakespeare; Autobiographies; Petrarch (5/50)

Tue, 31 Jul 90 22:52:29 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0335. Tuesday, 31 Jul 1990.

(1) Date: Tue, 31 Jul 90 09:52:49 -0700 (16 lines)
From: Malcolm Brown <mbb@jessica.stanford.edu>
Subject: Riverside Shakespeare in ascii

(2) Date: Thu, 19 Jul 90 13:20 CET (25 lines)
From: GPA13@RZ.UNI-KIEL.DBP.DE
Subject: [Autobiography Etexts]

(5) Date: Tue, 31 Jul 90 11:43:13 EDT (9 lines)
From: Robert Hollander <bobh@phoenix.Princeton.EDU>
Subject: Re: 4.0331 Memory, Right and Left

Date: Tue, 31 Jul 90 09:52:49 -0700
From: Malcolm Brown <mbb@jessica.stanford.edu>

Forgive me if this has been answered before, but I haven't found an
answer in my HUMANIST clippings.

We're interested in acquiring an electronic version of the Riverside
Shakespeare in ASCII. I know that ETC offers it on CD-ROM, but I think
it's in an encoded format.

Anyone have leads or suggestions??

thanks!
Malcolm Brown