4.0337 Notes: Job; Biblical Scholars Directory (2/64)

Tue, 31 Jul 90 23:04:42 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0337. Tuesday, 31 Jul 1990.

(1) Date: Tue, 31 Jul 90 08:21:28 -0400 (EDT) (29 lines)
From: Leslie Burkholder <lb0q+@andrew.cmu.edu>
Subject: job posting

(2) Date: Mon, 30 Jul 90 20:14:38 MDT (35 lines)
From: Sterling Bjorndahl <USERBJOR@UALTAMTS.BITNET>
Subject: Biblical Scholars address book - update is forthcoming

Date: Tue, 31 Jul 90 08:21:28 -0400 (EDT)
From: Leslie Burkholder <lb0q+@andrew.cmu.edu>

DATE: 07-11-90 JL
TITLE: Assistant Director of Computer Education
DEPARTMENT: Academic Computing & Instructional Technology
SALARY RANGE: Negotiable
STARTING RANGE: Negotiable
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
HOURS: 8:30 - 5:00, M-F
This position is responsible for managing the Academic Computing and
Instructional Technology department charged with coordinating and
delivering faculty and student education services, including the
development and provision of courses and workshops about the CMU
computing environment, general computing, and computing techniques;
overseeing a computing skills workshop; promoting computer learning
activities; providing information on discipline-specific software and
acquisition of computer applications software for public clusters and
centrally supported systems; developing system documentation and help
files; coordinating external communications on computing for Academic
Computing and publishing the "Cursor"; and managing public computer
facilities.
QUALIFICATIONS: An advanced degree or equivalent in a computer
related discipline is required along with a solid background in the
delivery of computer education services, previous management
experience, strong communication and marketing skills.

ú lb0q+ andrew 7/31/90
§ Leslie Burkholder editors@brownvm.bro 7/31/90 job posting