Thu, 2 Aug 90 10:31:51 EDT

Humanist Discussion Group, Vol. 4, No. 0349. Thursday, 2 Aug 1990.

(1) Date: Wed, 1 Aug 1990 9:13:06 GMT+0400 (9 lines)
From: Judy Koren <LBJUDY@VMSA.technion.ac.il>
Subject: 4.0329, the best part of a poem...

(2) Date: 31 Jul 90 23:45:43 EST (11 lines)
From: James O'Donnell <JODONNEL@PENNSAS>
Subject: Autobiographies

(3) Date: 1 August 1990, 13:20:19 EDT (18 lines)
From: FLANNAGA at OUACCVMB
Subject: Technology as good tool and bad dehumanizer

Date: Wed, 1 Aug 1990 9:13:06 GMT+0400
From: Judy Koren <LBJUDY@VMSA.technion.ac.il>

Meitav hashir kizvo: the best part of a poem is its fallacy
Meitav hashir kitzvo: the best part of a poem is its rhythm

The word-play is immediately obvious, but since no-one else pointed it
out yet, I thought I would, just in case anyone who doesn't know Hebrew
is reading this discussion. Judy Koren.